The whole time this conversation with ZoZo was happening, Lucas was walking around taking pictures with Tads camera. He took several and I remember him sitting on the steps staring at the screen for a long time.
“Well that just doesn’t make any sense at all..” – Lucas
I got up and asked him what he meant and he told me to come look at the picture he had caught and was staring at for so long.
“ok look, theres me in front of the screen, im in front of Tad, ur to the right of tad, not even in the picture. Jen is looking at the camera, and Theresa is wearing her hoodie right beside me here…but…who the hell is that?” – Lucas
I saw what he meant, I looked and examined, trying any way I possibly could so I could debunk it. But honestly, there was just NO way of doing it. There WAS someone sitting in that chair, that was not with us originally.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
An Excerpt From The Book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment